This term is the period provided by the manufacturer of the item and is communicated on the sales page.
Replace / Repair Terms:
We maintain the right to decide as to if a faulty product is covered under warranty and will be repaired or replaced.
Generally, faulty items returned within 7 days complete in their original packaging are replaced, faulty items returned after 7 days or not complete in original packing are repaired.
We will repair the faulty product in as short a time as possible but the general term is within 21 working days.
We also maintain the right to decide if a loan unit will be provided to the customer to use whilst their faulty product is being repaired. One of the key factors that this will depend on is the availability of loan units.
No transport or removal costs will be covered.
Warranty claims will only be attended to within working hours and only if the unit in question is easily and readily available for inspection by us.
On no occasions will we entertain claims that are not substantiated by a legitimate invoice initiated by us.
In no circumstances shall SA Online Sales or it's suppliers be held liable for any direct or indirect or consequential loss suffered by the customer or any other party.
This warranty is the only warranty which is given and is expressly in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied in law, including any implied warrant of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. No amendments or additions to this warrant shall be binding on SA Online Sales or it's suppliers unless recorded in writing and signed by a duly authorized officer of the company.
This warranty shall be vitiated and rendered of no force and effect if any repairs or any work is undertaken by the customer or others on his behalf in an attempt to remedy an alleged fault unless authorized in writing by the manufacturer.
Should the faulty product not be covered under the warranty, Complete Business Centre or it's suppliers will repair the product upon request of the customer, charging for parts and labour. It is the responsibility of the customer to request a quote if so required.
No repaired products will be released unless the repair fee has been paid in full.
The existence of any one or more of the conditions listed below will immediately invalidate the warranty:
- Water damage.
- Lightning damage (it is recommended that all products are plugged into a SABS approved surge arrestor).
- Any damage that is due to incorrect installation or circumstances arising from incorrect installation. (also modification or self repair).
- Physical damage or breakage (rough handling, transport or incorrect installation).
- Any damage caused by natural forces of any description, i.e.: hail, frost, fire, etc.
- Any damage caused by usage beyond the design specifications of the particular product (not used as designed for).
- Any damage caused by appliances not intended to be connected to the particular product or incorrectly connected (not used as designed for).
- Use of products designed for domestic use in commercial applications (excessive use, not used as designed for).